Wednesday, August 22

my creed

to learn how to live for today
to understand that i should accept
the things beyond my control
and not take things so seriously
and hold on to courage and hope
and not let doubt discourage me from
doing anything i aspire to do

to be remember that the world
needs the sunshine of as many smile as it can get
and to build bridge instead of walls
to see the best in others
to acknowledge their inner beauty
with my outer appreciation

to remember that without friends and loved ones
my world would be nothing
to be thankful that with them...it's everything
to realise that entire lifetime ahead of me
but precious little time to be wasted
to work for my goal
and know that they can be acheived
and do reach for dreams with
ability, determination and belief
and finally to know, in the end
that life will be good to me
if i can do my best
and be good in life.
*
*
*
*
--happiness is like butterfly, the more you chase it, the more it will elude you.--

No comments:

Google